I think I am safe to assume that the majority of people look forward to Friday and Saturday and would consider one of those days their favorite day of the week. Relaxation, out to eat, movies, hanging out with family and friends….what’s not to love about the weekend? Don’t get me wrong, I love those days, too, but I have a different favorite day…
Call me crazy, but I look forward to Mondays!! There seems to be an extra pep in my step come Monday, and here are just a few reasons why:
1. I feel like it is a fresh start, a clean slate, a do-over (even if I don’t need a do-over).
2. The kids go back to school – had to throw that in.
3. The house is clean from the weekend, so it stays clean for at least one morning a week.
4. New workouts at the gym and I’m always excited for new classes and new formats at the gym.
5. New Recipes to try out with my family.
6. New Motivation – each week needs a new motivator.
7. Routine, routine, routine. I am such a creature of habit and need my routine.
How about you? What is your favorite day and why?