If I asked you what you ‘d rather do on the Treadmill, incline or flat, I bet you would pick flat. Right? Well, I like flats, too, but I love me some incline! High incline, low incline and everything in between, I just can’t get enough.
Here’s a challenging incline drill to add into your next Treadmill workout.
– Start on level 1 and spend 30 seconds on each level all the way up to a level 15.
– You can slow down the speed on the way up as the incline gets more challenging.
– After you spend 30 seconds on the 15, spend 30 seconds on each level all the way down to a level 1.
– You can increase the speed on the way down as the incline gets less challenging.
– As always, you pick your own speed. Something that is challenging for you.
– Try different timing on this drill, such as 15 sec on each level, 20 seconds, 1 minute, etc….to increase or decrease the amount of time spent on this particular drill.
See you on the next hill…you know you love them.