I cannot get enough peaches this year! They are going in shakes, as toppings, as a side dish, and as a dessert. This recipe here has to be one of my all time favorite ways to serve peaches though. Try it once and you will be hooked. Super easy, too.
1. Remove skin from peach, cut in half, and remove pit.
2. Place peach halves in baking dish.
3. Add 1 Tbsp of raw rolled oats to center of EACH peach half.
4. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
5. Bake in oven on 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
6. Make kitchen smell like heaven.
7. Remove from oven.
Now…you have a very large decision to make at this point depending on where you are going to serve this recipe and for whom it is for. Is it a dessert type dish or a snack during the day? I know…it might keep you up tonight. You can do one of 2 things right here.
1. Top warm peaches with vanilla ice cream
2. If you are trying to be “good”, mix cottage cheese with cinnamon and stevia. Top warm peaches with cottage cheese mixture.
Seriously delicious!! Now tell me you are not hooked.
Psst…If you want to see a video of this, click here.