There are days when I am at the studio at 5:30am and finish about 1:30pm. At that point of the day, the LAST thing I want to do is stay and do my own workout. We could come up with a million excuses if we stayed at the studio, and we don’t have time for excuses! We need to remove ourselves and JUST DO IT! So off to the stadium we go! Here is one of my favorite stadium drills. I have done this one a few times over the past couple of months, and it never disappoints!
All you need:
– 1 Kettle Bell (any size)
– Jump rope
– Stadium stairs (the flight of stairs I use has around 36 steps)
– Running track
– Running shoes
Just Do It Workout:
1. Run up and down stairs 1x, 100 skips with the rope
2. Run up and down stairs 2x, 20 Kettle Bell swings
3. Run up and down stairs 3x, 10 Kettle Bell goblet squats
4. Run around the track 1x.
5. Repeat as many times as you can for your allotted workout time.
*make sure you do a warm-up and cool-down!